If you think you know all about flossing, our dentists, Dr. Steven Rodriguez, Dr. Swapna Kakarla, and Dr. Sandra Hanson encourage you to test your knowledge by taking our flossing quiz! This quiz can help you learn a thing or two about flossing, which can help you have a better and more effective flossing routine. So, feel free to take this quiz in your own time. Good luck!
1. It’s best to floss at least once a day.
2. It’s best to use waxed floss when you clean your smile.
3. Flossing can:
a. Clean between your teeth
b. Clean your gumline
c. Help you prevent dental issues, like cavities and gum disease
e. All of the above
4. You should always brush before you floss.
2. B (It doesn’t matter which product you use to floss.)
4. B (It doesn’t matter which cleaning technique you perform first.)
How did you do? Did you learn something new? If so, good for you! That’s all our dental team wants. If you have any questions or if you would like to know more about flossing in Chelsea, Michigan, please contact Healthy Smiles Dental Care® of Chelsea today at 734-475-8911. When you reach out to us, we will be more than happy to help you!